The Executives of the Renaissance Party of North America (RPN) and of the Renaissance Vanguard International (RVI) have approved as a conditional and open-ended working model for the political devolution of Amerika and Kanada the map entitled The 16 Nations of NAmerika II. The map is a geographical reflection of the principles and guidelines as laid out in the Party’s Mission Statement, Constitution and the essay The Three Pillars. Henceforth, this map shall be our conditional template and guideline to track and chart the political devolutions of Amerika and Kanada as the planet begins its energy descent towards a Post-Peak Oil norm.
The specific political and geographical designations of the map comprise a variation on what is possible; the exact fragmentation can only be, of course, an unknown. What is a given and what is known is that the two industrial nation-states of Amerika and Kanada will no longer exist as we currently know them by the end of the 21st Century.
It is imperative that the following be taken into consideration:
- The 16 post-collapse polities identified on the map are tentative, arbitrary and conditional, ranging from geographical designations to names of designations; how exactly the devolutions in a Post-Peak Oil world will play out is an unknown; no one is locked into anything, but we must offer a geographical perception of NAmerika that aligns with the RVI/RPN philosophy, Mission Statement and Three Pillars.
- As at this time there is no RPN (USA), the only RPN that exists is the RPN (Canada); we shall be the sole political entity, along with our umbrella organization, the RVI, to own this political stance as how we see actual political devolution in a Post-Peak Oil world; the invitation and outreach to create an RPN (USA) has been ongoing and will remain as such.
- For the RVI this conceptual breakdown/devolution can be offered as a template and guideline for the devolution of other large industrial nation-states, e.g. Russia, China, India, the EU, Britain.
- The designations of Native, Negro and Mestizo homelands does not mean that we have to make either the RVI or RPN friendly to Native, Negro or Hispanic input, although some may be inevitable as per federal legislation (witness the example of the British National Party); it simply means that we retain our political position to speak on behalf of Whites and negotiate on their behalf, but within a political context that recognizes all other continental ethnic/racial players, except for Zionist Jews and non-Jews.
- As the RVI/RPN recognizes Ethno Nationalism, this map will signal a clean break from the more “pedestrian” (and increasingly reactionary) Amerikan White Nationalist position; as has been the case since the RVI/RPN’s inception, the objective of targeting middle class, i.e. White, sensibilities is retained and acted upon; the negotiation door, if not actually open, will at least point in the direction of entertaining talks with organizations representing Natives, Negroes and Mexicans/Mestizos; the only way to not remain divided and conquered is to signal that we no longer are; there is enough to go around for everyone.
- Keeping to the political principle of Vesica Piscis, expanded bioregionalism is fused with “ethnoregionalism”, e.g. prairie folk, mountain folk, plains folk, northern folk, Pacific folk, Atlantic folk, Southrons, etc.; to a degree that these designations are removed from a recognition of pure bioregionalism which can lead to insurmountable headaches, geographical factors are recognized.
- Of the ten White homelands identified, seven have already been started with secessionist agendas, ranging from sentiment only to full-blown political presence and activity, e.g. Alaska, Quebec and Vermont. A continental secessionist synergy of sorts is already in place; that a geographical “box” of potential, very effective propaganda exists connecting six of these seven White homelands (Alaska excluded from the box) should be self-evident.
- With all seven of the White secessionist front-runners, regional identities are already in place, ranging from soft to hard, e.g. from the alienation of Western Kanadians, to the unbroken identities of Southrons and Maritimers (although stupefied by a suffocating federalism), to the full-blown political nationalism of Quebec.
Clockwise beginning with Alaska and spiraling to a close with Lakota, the 16 hypothetical nations of NAmerika II are:
- Alaska: extended to include The Yukon; this is new nation #1 that defies an international boundary; Alaska Independence Party in place; White Homeland One
- Nunavut: open for Native re-location from all over the continent; Natives are RVI friendlies/allies (Note: the designations of Nunavut and Haida Gwaii do not exclude sovereignty negotiations between Natives and future, independent polities, as have been identified; such will be the prerogative of the new polities.)
- New Calgary: captures the three prairie provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, the Northwest Territories, and the state of Montana; this is new nation #2 that defies an international boundary; Western Canada Concept in place; White Homeland Two
- Lakehead: in Ontario the cut-off is Sudbury and everything north of Highway #17 west to Sault St. Marie and east to the Quebec border recognizing the Canadian Shield bioregion; the Amerikan states of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa are included; this is new nation #3 that defies an international boundary; White Homeland Three
- Quebec: retains status quo except for the Gaspé Peninsula (strictly a bioregional determination); in exchange, a rump of Labrador is identified for consideration; it goes without saying that Quebec is the secessionist frontrunner on the continent; White Homeland Four
- Newfoundland: retains status quo except for possible, partial loss of Labrador; secessionist rumbling every now and then; White Homeland Five
- Novacadia: captures the three Maritime provinces of Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick, and the three New England states of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, and part of northern New York; Second Vermont Republic in place and Novacadia Independence Party pending; this is new nation #4 that defies an international boundary; White Homeland Six
- Amerikanada: this is the rump of industrial Empire; note that the southern half of Ontario is included; rabid Jew-baiters can rejoice that “Jew York” is kettled in the city itself and along the Eastern Seaboard (Note that Los Angeles has also been dumped onto Aztlan.); Amerikanada, as is New Ebony, is kettled from all sides; this is new nation #5 that defies an international boundary
- Dixie: for the most part recognizes the old Confederate states; a Dixie Independence Party sorely needed; White Homeland Seven
- New Ebony: is synonymous for what may be commonly understood to be the “Nation of Islam”; currently identified as the state of Louisiana and part of Mississippi; this proposal will be highly contentious and controversial, but not from an Ethno Nationalist perspective; this is taking the principle of racial separation to the max
- Texas: is the game changer; current secessionist vision to expand to include everything north to Wyoming and South Dakota; its entire southern border becomes the frontline, after negotiated settlements, of Mexican incursion; Texas Nationalist Movement firmly in place; White Homeland Eight
- Aztlan: southern California including Los Angeles and southern Arizona are surrendered; who gives a shit; in a Post-Peak Oil world it is all about to revert back to desert anyway; all Whites are pulled back and relocated behind the new line; as is the case with New Ebony, this proposal will be highly contentious and controversial; this is new nation #6 that defies an international boundary
- Calivada: captures northern California and Nevada; White Homeland Nine
- Cascadia: this is new nation #7 that defies an international boundary; the folks over at the Northwest Front may wish to expand their vision (the “Pacific Northwest” is not; within a continental and non-exceptionalist perception, it is the “Pacific Centralwest”); NorthWest Front and Western Canada Concept firmly in place; White Homeland Ten
- Haida Gwaii: territory offered in good faith to counter the unreasonable ownership claim of “Lock, stock and barrel”
- Lakota: the clockwise secessionist swirl ends here; in league with the Quebecois and Vermonters, followed closely by Alaska and Texas, has made the clearest, most vocal and bravest sovereignty statement
Option for the Identification and Creation of City-States:
Of NAmerika’s largest cities, only Montreal falls within an identified White homeland. The others (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto) are all kettled inside the post-Empire rump of Amerikanada. Of the largest cities within the White homelands, it is suggested that the option for autonomous city-states be entertained. As such, fully progressed multicultural pockets that are beyond “undoing” have the option of being pockets within the greater whole. The cities identified are from west to east: Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Calgary, Houston, Atlanta, Montreal. There may be others to be identified. The point here is crucial: all White homelands are predominantly rural in anticipated economic and social nature and structure.
The collapse and political devolution of the large industrial nation-state is a given. This is common knowledge shared by both educated and committed secessionists as it is by Globalists. The option is to either take a proactive political stance and create our future relative to our own needs and aspirations, or to surrender the latter to the Globalist vision of devolution as is highlighted by the FEMA version of regional fragmentation:
As was the case with The Patriot Act, it should be noted that the FEMA regions had already been drafted and were “on the books” prior to September 11, 2001.
The window of opportunity for creating, organizing and coordinating a realistic political stance against the Globalist dystopia has now been whittled down to approximately 10-20 years. This is not a long time. The NAmerikan Ethno Nationalist Movement must be positioned to firstly halt and then to begin to reverse the Globalist behemoth within three to four election cycles.
As highlighted in the essay Post-Peak Oil and NAmerican Regional Secession, the game now gets serious; the large industrial nation-state, and personal identification with, is an historical relic:
“By making the dual-claim of global population depletion and regional secession, one runs the risk of being stroked as a Bilderberg stooge. After all, the purported New World Order supposedly champions both of these events as part of its mandate: firstly, population depletion to ensure the dwindling supplies of natural resources, in particular fossil fuels, for the benefit of an elite and chosen few, and; secondly, the undermining and eventual gutting of the world’s nation states in order to channel a future world government through the bureaucratic and militaristic global structure of the United Nations.
“In order to pre-empt any such accusation, the following can simply be stated: a conscious, conspiratorial, eugenic effort to “cull” global population by unleashing an economic catastrophe, a nuclear Third World War, a designer pandemic virus, or a combination of all three, is light years removed from an ecological and systemic “purge” and correction, short of a complete die-off, by the natural carrying capacity of the planet, no matter how horrific such a correction stands to be.
“Furthermore, nation state devolution is a single event seen either as precursor to global domination by the advocates of a New World Order or as the re-invention of geopolitical institutions to further human survival and social evolution by secessionists.
“Again, to highlight the current historical contradiction, an alleged one-world government is diametrically opposed to hundreds of small, autonomous nations, although both global constructs require and envision the dissolution of the large industrial nation state in order to succeed. This contradiction cannot be stated emphatically enough. The pending crisis entails a showdown of worldviews with the large industrial nation state caught in the middle and cast in the role of historical albatross for both competing tendencies.”
Sebastian Ernst Ronin
Chairman, Renaissance Party of North America
Chairman, Renaissance Vanguard